From best practice guidelines to digital tips, we've got you covered when it comes to creating Out-of-Home ads.
Simplicity is the fundamental guideline for creating good Out-of-Home design. Below you can find a list of top tips we’ve put together to help you produce successful Out-of-Home creative.
1. Single-minded, focused creative – only focus on one key idea or message per ad.
2. When writing copy "less is more" and the shorter the copy the faster comprehension. Use no more than 10 words total and 5 words in the headline.
3. Large and legible type – the consumer must be able to clearly read copy from a distance.
4. Upper and lower case type combined is easier to read than all capital letters.
5. Powerful imagery cuts through – artwork illustration can deliver higher awareness than photography.
6. Product identification – ensure the branding and product shots are large and clear.
7. Strong images against simple backgrounds create high-impact visuals.
8. Bold or high-contrasting colours improve visibility.